From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: tháng củ mật là gì
Làyuè is the last month of the year in the Chinese calendar. In general, the Great Cold is in Làyuè.[clarification needed] The name comes from the winter sacrifice, just as February. In nhật bản, the month is not called Layue but Shiwasu (literally 'priests' busiest month')
- The Laba Festival, is Làyuè 8th. The following Laba Festival is at January 24, 2018. The original define of the Laba festival is the day of the winter sacrifice(simplified Chinese: 腊日; traditional Chinese: 臘日), and the date is the third Wùrì after the Winter Solstice.
- The Preliminary Eve (Chinese: 小年) is Làyuè 23rd or 24th.The following preliminary eve is at February 8, 2018 in North Trung Quốc, and at February 9, 2018 in South Trung Quốc.
- The New Year's Eve (Chinese: 除夕) is the last day of the year, Làyuè 29th or 30th. The following New Year's Eve is at February 15, 2018, which is a statutory holiday.
Xem thêm: bí mật của hoàng phi isana
Aisin-Gioro Puyi, 12th Qing Emperor of Trung Quốc, issued the imperial abdication edict at Làyuè 25th 1911
Xem thêm: line đăng nhập
- Emperor Go-Uda, the 91st emperor of nhật bản, Shiwasu 1st 1269
- Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder and first shōgun of the Tokugawa shogunate of nhật bản, Shiwasu 26th 1542
- Uemura Masahisa, a Japanese Christian pastor, theologian and critic of Meiji and Taishō periods, Shiwasu 1st 1857
- Imperial Noble Consort Shushen, an Imperial concubine of the Tongzhi Emperor, Làyuè 1st 1859
- Yue Fei, Yue Yun, Zhang Xian, military generals who lived in the Southern Song dynasty, Làyuè 29th 1141
- Lu You, a prominent poet of China's Southern Song Dynasty, Làyuè 29th 1209
- Emperor Go-Hanazono, the 102nd emperor of nhật bản, Shiwasu 27th 1470
- Lê Uy Mục, the eighth king of the later Lê dynasty of Vietnam, Làyuè 1st 1509
- Yi Gwang-sik, a Korean politician and general during the Joseon Dynasty, Làyuè 1st 1563